I wrote this thing in case I messed up my machine (which is always happens to me 😓). I'm using MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) with 23" AOC I2781FH Full HD IPS.
- Alfred - replacement for spotlight
- Visual Studio Code - editor
- Slack for communication
- Typora Markdown Editor
- I use iTerm2 and oh-my-zsh a great combination for terminal!
- I use the theme SpaceGray
- IBM Plex Mono Thin for font
To install PHP, MariaDB and other package I need for development. https://brew.sh/
// PHP brew install php
// MariaDB brew install mariadb brew services start mariadb
Dependency Manager for PHP. https://getcomposer.org/download/
// Once the composer has been successfully installed, you can now access composer using php composer.phar // To create a shortcut for php composer.phar Get the directory of `php composer.phar` and then move to bin folder mv /Users/meow/composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer // After that we can now access the php composer.phar with composer // Make sure the `~/.composer/vendor/bin` directory is in your system "PATH" // On ~/.zshconfig edit the export PATH line export PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/local/bin:~/.composer/vendor/bin:$PATH
npm install -g yarn
- I like using Laravel Valet to configure my NGINX/PHP environment.
composer global require laravel/valet valet install
cd code valet park
- Night owl theme
- advanced-new-file - patbenatar
- File Utils - steffen leistner - add duplicate function
- php intelephense - php support
- Laravel Artisan - Ryan Naddy
- PHP cs fixer - junstyle
- Vetur - Pine Wu
- ESLint - Dirk Baeumer
SSH Keys & GitHub
github settings >> ssh and gpg keys
Note: I will add my config settings, aliases, snippets and settings.json here soon!